Would you like to cook like a professional, or learn new skills?
CUX will personally tailor your own cooking lesson, based on what you want to learn and which style you’d like to embrace.
How it works:
After an initial free consultation and review of the kitchen facilities, CUX will devise a one-off, or a series, of personal cooking classes to take place in the comfort of your own home.
If, for example, you wanted to learn about regional French Cuisine, CUX would arrange three in-house lessons that would involve CUX providing all the ingredients and recipes to be used in the lessons, along with extensive regional French culinary background to fully support the lesson.
On the day, your chef will arrive and get everything set up – it will then be a full, hands-on experience, as this will be a major part of the lesson with the cookery student getting fully involved in all the aspects of all the dishes being prepared and produced.
Recipe cards, aprons and hats will be provided!
All dishes will be able to be sampled on completion, your chef will also be on hand to answer any questions and to share some of essential chef secrets and tips!
After a final review, and full clean up of your kitchen, your chef will depart; if there are further classes booked, an overview of the following session will be discussed.
CUX Corporate Culinary Courses
CUX Culinary Courses are certainly not just for private individuals. A fully hands-on corporate team bonding service is also available.
With a maximum of 10 participants, CUX can organise a full day of Corporate Team Building.
Based on previous successful courses, CUX will bring this exciting concept to any corporate environment – and nobody will have to build bridges over streams or work out complicated puzzles! All that’s needed is for the team to work together, along with a CUX chef, to create some wonderful culinary masterpieces. Bread making, a chocolate workshop, pasta making, Sushi rolling… All of these can be a fantastic Corporate Experience.
CUX @Home Menu Creation
This service is a truly bespoke service for working families and busy professionals.
Menu Creation is a one-stop-shop service where you choose a set of Dinner Menus, which will be eaten at home, but have been pre-prepared by CUX.
CUX will do all shopping so you don’t even have to go to a supermarket
A typical example of this service would be as follows:
A busy family of four requiring five evening dinners, comprising of a main course and dessert (with children having their own personal choice of dishes).
- Adults: Homemade Jalapeno Burgers, Wedge Fries, Caesar Salad, Frozen Yoghurt Posset
- Children: Mini Cheese Burgers, Wedge Fries, Coleslaw, Mini Chocolate Brownie
- Adults: Lemon Sole Fillets with lemon Butter, Sweet Potato Puree Summer Greens, Frangipane Tart
- Children:Chicken & Plum Tomato Penne Pasta, Raspberry Jellies & Ice Cream.
- Adults: Grilled Pork Cutlet, Sage Mash Potato & Chantenay Carrots, Rice Pudding Creme Brulee
- Children: Cumberland Sausage Rings, Mash Potatoes, Buttered Peas, White Chocolate Mousse
- Adults: Chicken & Chorizo Paella, Sunblushed Tomato Salad Parmesan, Fresh Fruit Granola
- Children: Baked Jacket Potatoes, Cheesy Beans & Salad , Lemon Cheesecake.
- Adults: Grilled Rump Steak, Mushrooms, Tomato and Chunky Chips, Dark Chocolate Terrine;
- Children: Herb Crusted Chicken Fillets, Chunky Chips, homemade Baked Beans, Fruit Trifle
If you have a family member with a dietary requirement, Diabetic, Nut Free, Gluten Intolerance. Let CUX devise some mouth watering alternatives.